- How do you make it work while being stationed abroad?
- Do you find a lot of on base support?
- Do you meet much resistance or negativity?
- What are the pros and cons for your family?
- What programs do you find friendly for your family?
Anyone with input please feel free to leave comments. They do go through approval before we post them just so we don't get spam and because we are here as a support to families as well as a valuable source of information. We do not want comments full of negativity about homeschooling in general. We do welcome an objective point of view and knowing what works for you so please share!